- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 19 Jun 18 2018-06-19
· Provide technical support to system and application related issues on the respective WINDOWS/ Linux environments used by the different domains in Wealth Management .
· UNIX shell scripting/Powershell knowledge to automate the server/service/process restarts and other day to day activity.
· Basic knowledge on Autosys (i.e - create new job's/Modify the existing Job's).
· Reviewing application installation documentation/ create knowledge article to support the production team.
· Ensuring that the installation is done in accordance with standards and best practices
· Strong knowledge on batch processing and to support production incidents instantly.
· Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with infrastructure and Application related issues.
· Will be working in 24/7 production support (i.e Shifts/Weekend/Public holiday)
· Service monitoring, alerting, reporting and continuous improvement of the service quality and availability.
Qualification & Experience:
· Total 6+ years of IT experience working on Windows servers with good mix of experience as given
· 3+ years on Linux, Windows, tomcat, Production Support.
· Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Should have hands on experience on Linux, Windows Server Administration.
· Strong shell scripting to automate the manual tasks.
· Strong understanding on batch process, autosys.
· Strong understanding on Active Directory, FileShare server Administration.
· Good understanding on project management and ITIL practice.
Good to have
· Basic understanding on networking and DMZ setup.
· Knowledge in oracle, MS SQl database
· SFTP, Jboss, MQ, Ansible, Docker
· Server (standalone and virtual) design, installation, maintenance and upgrades for Windows systems as defined by project and application requirements.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on Fortune 500 2017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.