Technical Consultant (PL/SQL developer, DBA)
- Responsible for all technical aspects of Moody's Analytics software implementation
- Work closely with customer's IT team to design the most appropriate integration architecture and batch workflow, develop customization, troubleshoot technical issues, and manage technical workstream
- Perform software installation, user training, write technical documents, and provide 1 st level technical troubleshooting and support
- Troubleshoot issues in Oracle database, J2EE applications, and Web Application Server
- Write customization code in SQL, PL/SQL, XML, Java, and shell scripts
- Degree in IT or Engineering with at least 6 years of project experience in a software organization, consultancy or system integrator.
- Minimum 3 years of application development experience on PL/SQL, SQL, Java, scripting, web application, ETL, and workflow automation.
- Minimum 3 years of full-time work on Oracle database in one or more of the following roles: PL/SQL developer, DBA, and/or database consultant/specialist.
- Minimum 3 years of working in client facing environment.
- Proficient in Oracle database 11g/12c/19c: database installation, troubleshooting, fine tuning work, optimization of database performance, audit trail, security checks, etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies, big data technologies and web application server configuration (Websphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, and/or JBOSS)
- Oracle 11g/12c/19c OCP database and web application server administrator certification would be an advantage.
- Good understanding of server hardware, data storage, and web based application architecture.
- A good team player and enjoy interacting with people of all levels in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, ability to communicate to clients at different levels.
- Excellent command of English. Fluency in other ASEAN languages highly beneficial.
- Must be flexible with travel including international travel.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.