Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow. Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centers rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
We are undergoing a dramatic transformation to reimagine our brand, experiences, and products. As a member of Avaloq’s global product management team, you will be part of a talented and highly-motivated group who is ready to make a serious impact for our clients and to the industry.
We need your experience, optimism, and energy to define, design, and build our next generation of products and services that will reset the bar to democratize the wealth management industry.
Our inspiration and collaboration depend on the diversity of our teams, and inclusion of all voices in our processes. Honesty, transparency, and positive leadership are valued; growth mindset and continual improvement rewarded. Real change requires hard work. We work hard and want you to be proud of the impact we are making.
- To continuously understand the digital needs of our customers, gather and create market-specific product requirements, build business case and/or product plans and prioritize them with headquarter teams to ensure product development calendars and feature/roadmaps progress according to plans to meet our clients’ needs in the region
- As the subject matter expert on our digital platforms and products, you will work with our headquarter product teams to communicate our product vision/roadmap, capabilities and technical content to our clients, implementation partners and internal stakeholders.
- Working with sales & pre-sales teams, you will support RFP processes and lead digital product demonstrations and prototypes including proof-of-concepts to map out our clients’ journeys and address their pain-points with Avaloq solutions. You will also work with our solution management and project delivery teams to develop the solution architectures and project scope in consultation with client teams including how Avaloq digital solutions will be deployed in their environments.
- Drive customer insights through market and competitor analysis through primary user interaction and secondary research (surveys) that will feed into the product management process
- Support marketing activities by speaking at public events or author industry articles with a focus on our markets and our clients’ needs
- Coordinate training and enablement of our new products to presales teams, implementation partners and clients and lead special projects as required
What you need
- At least 6 years’ professional hands-on experience in a technical Product Manager role with a passion for championing customer and user experience, product design & technology disruption
- Self-starter with the ability to solve problems creatively, set the right priorities and deliver results with minimum guidance while working in a dynamic, collaborative, and challenging environment
- Experience managing product/project delivery across multiple workstreams with varying timelines, priorities and complexities, ultimately launching new/enhanced products to market
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate and sell a vision across all levels, including the ability to interact with executives in both IT and business functions
- Degree qualifications in Technology and/or in Product Design, Design Thinking or other relevant qualification
You will get extra points for the following
- Experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management, private banking and/or digital transformation & platform re-building initiatives
- Proven technical and architectural experience managing development of similar products in an on-premises or Cloud/SaaS model
- Active practitioner of Scrum methodology, DevOps technologies and UI/UX/CX concepts