Technology Infrastructure (Cloud Service), Group Operations & Technology
- Drive Group Tech Infra Cloud Service transformation towards "Invisible Infrastructure" which provide Seamless, Scalable, Elastic infra services to support business growth.
- Plan, design, deliver, operate and control IT and Cloud infrastructure systems using all the latest innovation (private, public and hybrid cloud, virtualization, containers).
- Develop and transform from existing IT service management (ITSM) operation model to new Cloud Service Management and Operations.
- Enable better efficiency on infra resource utilisation by adopting cloud charging model.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information System Practical experience in cloud deployment and support.
- Knowledge and hands on experience in system automation like puppet/chef/Ansible, Restful API, DevOps methodologies, virtualization, containers, Cloud Computing and service orchestration.
- Experience in Hypervisors network connectivity and Cloud connectivity (AWS, Azure, Google) is a plus.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in supporting banking technology infrastructure.
- Innovative and demonstrate "out of the box" thinking solving business issue with technology solutions.
- Proven ability to operate under pressure and meet challenging deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Willingness and demonstrate capability to learn, assimilate, and act upon large amounts of information rapidly.