Trade Finance Business Analyst (CSC)
- 6000-1200 K
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Keyteo Consulting
- 05 Jun 18 2018-06-05
Founded in 2014, Keyteo Consulting is a company specialized in organization and information system management in financial and banking environments that works with its clients as the latter outsource their projects in innovation, as well as research and development. Our purpose is to improve the innovation, competitiveness and performance of our clients. We contribute to all the key steps in our clients’ project lifecycle, from analysis of the needs through implementation and industrialization.
To participate in CB ITO APAC driven projects and specialize in Trade/Supply chain Financebusiness / operations process analysis.
• To analyse Supply Chain Finance application (CSC Front/Back Office systems) processes/workflow requirements during the project /system development life cycle, with the objective to meet business requirements, improve operational efficiency, reduce operational risks, and ultimately to meet business goals and long term objectives of the Bank.
Key Responsibilities :
- To ensure the business/operational objectives of the new business requirements are well defined via:
- Performing systematic business analysis, defining business requirements that are in line with business and operations needs
- Communicate with delivery / technical/Vendor teams on defined business requirements.
- Drafting/Verification of Functional Specifications from business/operations perspective to ensure its alignment with finalized business requirements.
- Facilitate and participate in functional discussions / clarifications between users and technical/delivery teams
- To develop User Acceptance Test (UAT) plan, test schedule and test scenarios/cases together with various actors (business lines representatives, IT, regional operation hubs, transversal functions).
- To coordinate and facilitate UAT and contribute to the delivery of projects on time with scope and quality as per the Business, IT and operations expectations.
- To perform functional analysis and troubleshooting on defects according to the business and/or operational impacts and work with users to prioritize the defect fixes.
• Provide functional training to operations and other users.
• Document/review user manuals and procedures as required
• Assist in providing tactical/strategic solutions for client requirements
• Assist in the conversion/migration exercise where necessary
• Ensure Bank compliance policies and CIB ITO APAC standards/practices are strictly followed.
Specific Qualifications Required
• Graduate degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Corporate Banking environment with last 3-4 years as Trade Finance Business Analyst.
• Strong functional & business analysis skills with ability to communicate and bridge between business/operations & IT. (E)
• Good functional experience in Supply chain/Trade/Electronic invoicing applications. [E]
• Good team player with great commitment and attitude. [E]
• Good communication and coordination skill among multiple teams that are cross cultural and cross country. [E]
• Ability to work independently. [E]
• Familiar with standard formats such as XML, SWIFT, EDIFACT, ISO20022 & data transformations. (D)
• IT Design and development exposure is a definite plus (D)
• Fluency with reading/speaking in Mandarin/Cantonese language is added advantage.