Trading IT Developer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Our team implements and maintains solutions for various business problems, majority of them facilitate electronic trading. Sample use-cases are orders validation, routing, enrichment, validation, reporting etc.
We seek a developer who is keen on technology, lazy enough to automate all repetitive tasks and want to be proud the products he or she is working on.
Currently we use Kotlin + JVM, Gradle, Git, TeamCity, Cucumber, weekly sprints.
- Design, development and support of the various business functions
- Partner with traders and clients on product development and enhancing continuous maintenance & improvements of the testing frameworks, development tools and environments
- Good experience with any popular programming language
- Engineering mindset
- Strong understanding of automated testing techniques
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, set goals and meet deadlines
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.