Trainee Network Engineer (Data Centre Operations)
Job Responsibilities/Requirements: Traineeship Description
M1 Limited is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, continuous improvement, and the on-going development of a superior workplace.
As a Trainee Network Engineer (Data Centre Operations), you are passionate about the nuts and bolts of communications infrastructure and systems, and excited to solve the toughest technical challenges. You enjoy working collaboratively with other teams and business partners to deliver innovative products and services, and operational excellence. Join us, to make an impact on daily life through innovation. Responsibilities:
- Provide technical hotline support and carry out operations and maintenance of network and systems equipment supporting 24x7 data center operations
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Service to provision data center services including colocation, connectivity and any value added services subscribed by customers
- Monitor and maintain network security services for Enterprise customers
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network problems and system fault alarms within a specified time remotely and on-site
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn:
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related discipline
- Gain knowledge on how operations and maintenance of network and systems equipment is done within a 24x7 data centre operations environment
- Gain technical and operational knowledge through functional collaboration cross-departments
Thank you for expressing your interest to join us via our Traineeship vacancy. In support of Workforce Singapore's SGUnited Programme, we will only be accepting applications via MyCareersFuture .
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.