My client, a leading global bank is currently looking for a senior transformation director to lead them through their multi year transformation journey.
This individual will be one of the points of contact between the business units and the central transformation office driving the global transformation agenda.
- Working as part of a squad that includes a senior agile coach (supports training, establishes ceremonies and sets up teams) and a project manager (supports planning, drives resource allocation, secures space)
- Helping the different business units navigate the phases of transformation (Leadership Awareness, Readiness, Voice of the Customer, Team Kickoff, Sprinting) by helping them in setting up plans, committing resources, getting the right subject matter experts and facilitating the right activities
- Keeping the business unit executives aware, educated on and invested in the process of the Agile transformation agenda and journey and deploying agile methods of change management
- Supporting and driving agile transformation across the group, helping teams drive innovation (ideation, incubation and delivery)
- Driving and implementing topics of agility, human centred design, dynamic work design
- Maintaining ceremonies with the Product Owners of Transformation to align on priorities and transformation objectives
- Working with partners in Communications, Learning and other functional units to drive these changes
- Hands on experience driving large scale organisational Agile transformation successfully, through measurable metrics within financial services
- Well versed in new ways of working, topics of agility, HCD, dynamic work design in large scale organisations (preferably within banking)
- Experience introducing lean start-up product development mindset into large organisations, experience establishing Agile principles and behaviours at scale
- Excellent influencing skills and stakeholder management in a global environment
- Experience working in a large Bank/financial services firm is highly preferred
If you're interested in this role, please apply online today!