UX Designer - Experience Centre
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Experience Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
The Team & Organisation
The Experience Centre is part of PwC South East Asia Consulting. We help businesses, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From improving healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting South East Asia's start up industry, you'll build trust in society and solve important problems. We're here because we love what we do and think we can be the best at it. Our culture is magnetic, our workplace is state-of-the-art, and beautifully purpose-built, and we have the skills and personalities fueling us to be bold, experimental, creative, and truly disruptive.
The Difference is a business unit of PwC within the SEAC Experience Centre and a key differentiator in the consulting market. The Difference provides a collaborative and innovative approach to accelerating the design of solutions to complex business issues. In order to do this, the difference produces facilitated events ranging from strategic 1/2/3-day sessions, to serial tactical workshops, all of which aim to assist our clients to solve complex business programs in accelerated timeframes. About the role
As a UX Designer, you will:
- Work collaboratively with agile multidisciplinary teams.
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how design decisions support these trends.
- Confidently explain your design decisions and rationale to clients and stakeholders.
- Plan and conduct research to understand and map existing user experiences/needs and clearly communicate key insights and users and user needs from research.
- Design successful, user focused services that balance business objectives and user needs, meet accessibility standards and work on multiple device formats across all delivery channels.
- Define content models, information architectures, taxonomies and navigation structures.
- Plan and facilitate workshops, usability testing and other research and design activities.
- Contribute toward the ongoing development of our Experience Design practice.
- Promote a positive, innovative culture.
- Experience in a client-facing role, start-up or role that interfaces across business & technology desired
- At least 8+ years working as a UX designer across a variety of industries and technologies
- Previous experience building and iterating on successful products
- Previous Management Consulting Experience is a bonus, but not imperative
- Previous start-up, or incubator experience preferred
- Strong Business, Commerce, Marketing, or Engineering background
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Strong track record and portfolio of previous work across a variety of industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, self-motivated team player who thrives in a fast-moving environment
PwC is a global leader in professional services with a network across 158 countries. At PwC you will get the opportunity to perform a great variety of work and showcase your skills while you learn and innovate. Our clients range from start-ups to the largest global organisations.
The people you will work with are diverse, supportive and care about your personal and professional growth. We work in a fast-paced multicultural society and thus aim to employ the best talent from the widest pool. Creating value through intelligence and diversity is what makes us strong as a business and we will encourage you to work flexibly to best meet your client's goals. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date