Unsecured Product Lead, neXus
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Build core capabilities for unsecured lending.
- Work closely with technology, service, credit risk and analytics to establish core framework and components of MVP
- Provide comprehensive business requirements to technology on product capabilities
- Asses the functional solutions, ensure comprehensive user acceptance testing
- Establish detailed processes and client journeys across selected platform partners
- Ensure ecosystem connectivity for transaction processing, network partnerships
- Create product documentation applications, statements, alerts and advices, terms, client communications, FAQs etc.
- Ownership of the P&L and Key Performance Indicators
- Conceptualize and launch product campaigns to drive desired business results of new acquisition and portfolio management
- Maintenance of product parameters, customer rates fees and charges
- Review of the existing system and process for continuous customer experience improvements
- Compliance to the product management guidelines and governance requirements
Our Ideal Candidate
- 6+ years in product management
- Experience of managing retail unsecured products such as personal loans, credit cards a must
- Experience of digital onboarding and working in a digital ecosystem
- Strong analytical skills with experience of writing business cases
- Keen understanding of business financials
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to drive business results
- MIS skills and tracking business outcomes
- Experience of managing external vendors and partners
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .