VP/SVP Regulatory Compliance Team Lead, Central
- $150,000 SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
An established bank is currently looking for a Regulatory Compliance professional to lead the Regulatory Compliance team. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to develop your career in Compliance. Providing Regulatory Compliance advice to relevant stakeholders, you will assist in fortifying the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$150,000 per annum.
In this role, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Assist with drafting, reviewing, updating and implementing Compliance policies and procedures
- Be involved in developing and conducting training to help foster a strong Compliance culture in the bank
- A proactive individual with at least 10 years of compliance experience within a financial institution, regulatory body or audit firm
- Strong technical knowledge of regulations including Banking Act, Securities & Futures Act, and Financial Advisors Act
- Robust knowledge of Compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) related issues
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate and liaise with relevant stakeholders
- Prior experience managing a team would be highly advantageous
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057