VP - IT Senior / Project Manager (Trading application)
- Competitive salary
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Tangspac , EA Licence No: 07C3635
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Our client an established global financial institution is looking for PM to manage Payments Platform Solution development, Integration and Implementation.
Working for an established investment management IT team , you will be responsible for managing projects throughout the entire lifecycle . You will be managing projects to implement front end order management systems , confirmation and STP to the back office. You will be managing both internal project development team as well as team from vendor. Your role is to ensure smooth systems implementaiton, managing project risks, schedules and budgets.
- Experience in Managing Project SDLC with min 15 years of experience in IT
- Min 7 years of experience managing complex projects in banking industry
- Prior experience in managing projects in investment management / private banking is a big plus
- Experience in both waterfall and Agile
- Experience working with portfolio and order management applications such as Charles River, Fidessa, Sungard Gltrade, Triple A, etc.
- Excellent senior stake holder management
- Experience in various technology such as Java, .net, Unix, Oracle, Windows
Interested candidates please email your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org