- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Jan 18
VP, Group Tax
VP, Group TaxAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
- Preparation/review of local transfer pricing file for Singapore entities
- Preparation and maintenance of Group's master TP file and country-by-country report
- Review of local country TP documentation prepared by Country Tax, Country Finance or external consultants to ensure alignment to the group's TP documentation
- Review of regional cost base and financial recharge process and this involves collecting finance data, reviewing the appropriateness of allocation keys, driving an efficient financial recharge process and coordinating external audit certification of head office financial recharges, where required
- Maintaining cost allocation details to support intragroup cost recharges and assist in update of intra-group Service Level Agreements (SLAs), where applicable, for new and existing TP policies.
- Gathering of financial data and documentation in respect of TP queries / audits or internal TP analysis.
- Support on ad-hoc project(s)
- Attend to queries relating to tax treaties and international taxes particularly, BEPS related
- Provision of tax training
What you bring
- Degree in Accounting and/or member of a recognized tax practitioner association.
- 7 years tax experience preferred in Corporate Tax and/or Transfer Pricing in a Big 4 accounting firm (in particular, experience in handling tax audits and disputes) as well as sufficient knowledge on BEPS and in-depth knowledge on application of tax treaties
- Relevant experience in the Tax department of a large MNC/Bank will be given favourable consideration.
- Possess strong tax research skills and able to provide practical solutions to commercial changes.
- A self-starter, independent staff in a changing environment without close supervision.