VP, Mobile Development Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
VP, Mobile Development ManagerJob Objective:
- Lead the development of a brand new corporate internet portal and mobile application using agile methodology.
- Work with product development during UI / UX journey definition, prototyping phase
- Design and execute a comprehensive application development and deployment strategy for the bank's internet channels platform (wholesale banking).
- Work closely with business architects/analysts, software vendors and engineering teams to ensure enterprise architecture and development framework are aligned with the technology and business roadmaps
Development and Application Build Management
• Assist business architects/analysts to design good application solutions to meet business needs and demands
- Develop and maintain a robust and responsive application framework/solution that is not only scalable but also conforms to security and performance standards
- Responsible and lead a team of developers and deployment specialists to
- Develop, build and deploy applications to the Test and Production environments
- Provide SIT and UAT support which includes (but not limited) to analyze/troubleshoot issues and defects,
- Responsible and ensure all environment specific configuration of each application is maintained and validated properly
- Participate and contribute to the department's DevOps framework to achieve automation on application packaging and deployment (i.e: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery)
- Lead and execute technical activities like application development, deployment and optimization
- Investigate and resolve development and deployment issues and provide technical support and troubleshooting
- Manage technical performance assessment of applications and coding standards
- Maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to articulate and communicate technicality with local/offshore software vendors
Must have :-
• At least 10 years of working experience on Internet Technology
• At least 5 years of working experience in banking domain.
• Hands on experience in architecting, designing, developing Native, Hybrid Mobile Applications for iPhone and/or Android
• Experience working in Agile, Hybrid development methodologies
• Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.
• Good communication and organization skills.
Good to have :-
- Technical Certifications
- Business knowledge on Wholesale Banking is a plus
- Objective-C, SWIFT 4.x based iPhone App development
- Java, Kotlin based Android App development
- React / React-Native JS, Apache Cordova for Hybrid App development
- HTML5, CSS 3, JSON, XML, Integration with REST web services using AJAX libraries
- IDE - Sublime / Web Storm / Atom / xCode / Android Developer Studio
- MAC OS / Windows
Nice to have Technical Skill :-
- Exposure to other JS liberaries like Angular JS / Vue JS / Bootstrap will be added advantage.