Vice President, Country Coordinator, Global Corporate Banking Division For Asia & Oceania Corporate Coordinator
- Permanent, Full time
- MUFG Bank
- 17 Mar 19
Global Corporate banking Division for Asia & Oceania is seeking a Corporate Coordinator to join Asia Oceania Corporate Coordinator team in Singapore. The qualified individual will join a highly collaborative team and will be representing the coverage countries at A&O Head Quarters, Singapore. The successful candidate will have experience in Corporate banking products and be comfortable interacting with all level of management in a team environment.
- As a member of Asia Oceania Corporate Coordinator (AOCC) team, you will be assigned as a co-ordinator for specific country(ies) under Asia and Oceania. You will be the person representing the Relationship Managers under your coverage country at the A&O Head Quarters.
- You will be fully engaged in setting up of Annual Account Strategies and consequent engagement in deal pipelines.
- You will closely coordinate with Product offices based in Singapore and affiliate companies to capture cross border transactions and ancillary business for maximizing profitability and expanding business horizon for Asian Local Corporates, thereby meeting revenue budgets of the country/region.
- You will actively participate in the Deal Screening Committees for deals under your coverage country- to seek business sign offs, and follow-up on cross-sell targets set for the account.
- Understanding of banking products and risk-return framework will be important requirements in order to help RMs sell individual deals to internal customers. Role would also need frequent deliberations with Credit Divisions to facilitate deal approvals.
- Being stationed at the Regional HQ, Singapore, your role would involve Senior Stake Holder Management and involvement in strategic projects as directed by Global/Regional Management to achieve Medium Term Business Plan of the bank.
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree (MBA will be preferred) from related fields
- Previous experience of handling credit for large corporates.
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Meticulous with eye for details with analytical bent of mind.
- Strong adaptability and able to work well in a team
- PC Skill; Word/Excel/PowerPoint (mid-high level) , Access (preferred)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.