WM Core Platform - Domain lead
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The PB Core platform domain lead role will operate out of Singapore. The role acts in the capacity of a product manager for core banking system features that supports the WM APAC business processes. The chosen individual will lead the solutioning and delivery of strategic-initiatives within the change programs for PB APAC. Excellent structuring and story-lining skills with the ability to distil complex topics into material that is suitable for senior management level communication is essential. Strong influencing skills and a good working knowledge of products and operations is required. Desire to be part of a high-profile, multi-faceted team that provides necessary support in day to day technology management as well as long-term initiatives. The candidate should possess high level of integrity, both personally and professionally.
Core Tasks include
- Coordinate with the business COO to drive platform strategy through shaping and prioritization of business demands, design and selection of solutions
- Drive effective end-to-end delivery of prioritized programs ensuring the investments are optimized from cost, time to market and strategic fit perspective
- Support program level governance forums to engage sponsors and business partners
- Monitor & review resource and funding utilization taking corrective actions proactively as required
- Seek to ensure compliance with the governance and risk of the delivery together with One IT & Change counterparts
- Refine end-to-end requirements with target business processes clearly defined from partners & owns the product backlog
- Challenge business partners on the business value and the justifications before determining the priority of the product backlog.
- Prioritize the book of work for few agile IT development teams
- Actively manage agile project progress against quality standards, targets and budgets and challenging actions, results and activities
- Engage partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure any decisions required are consulted by all key business partners
Keen understanding of upstream and downstream dependencies to contribute towards roadmaps for the platform Proactive risk management - building a balanced control environment by reducing operational risks, eliminating manual steps and sub-optimal practices Commercial attitude towards quality, cost and delivery of the projects Overarching desire to get things done and move towards technology end-state Skills required include Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills built on industry experience in private banking or technology development Outstanding presentation and communication skills - problem structuring, logical thinking and story-lining essential Outstanding influencing and interpersonal ability as well as work effectively with cross-functional teams and with senior management Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion in confidential matters Proficient in business process, products and market trends. Develop innovative product recommendations based on business, technical, and opportunity assessments, utilising domain experience. In partnership with key business partners form and maintain the product vision. Communicate product vision and the functional requirements of the partners to IT delivery teams Define and prioritize product roadmap and team backlog such that the solution effectively addresses business priorities while maintaining technical integrity Ensure Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next. Communicate and ensure team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level required Seek to ensure requirements, epics, user stories, tasks and timelines aligned with user/customer/market needs & has clear benefits & success criteria; Identify partner's needs, negotiate priorities between competing interests, and then collaborate with developers to ensure that the requirements are implemented effectively. One of the key deliverables would be to drive a particular workstream in the next Core banking upgrade in 1-2 years' time, and the ongoing prioritization of the Core banking product backlog for the designated product features. Minimum 4-5 years' experience of Product Management / Operations and 7 years' experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management Industry
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.