- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Workforce Transformation Analyst, Organisation Development
Workforce Transformation Analyst, Organisation DevelopmentThis role will work in a dynamic team environment to assist in the preparation, monitoring and reporting of the Bank's participation in the various skills conversion programmes ("Programmes") administered by government agencies.
- Assist in the design of processes and procedures together with other HR functions, business units and key government agencies in support of the Bank's participation in the various Programmes.
- Assist in the processing of funding claims applications, record keeping and other administrative duties relating to the Programmes.
- Prepare business reports that monitors the progress and effectiveness of workforce transformation initiatives.
- Collate and prepare skills conversion reports from relevant stakeholders for submission to government agencies.
- Participate in new assignments/projects that support the continuous alignment of human capital and corporate strategies.
- The ideal person will be highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications and skilled in working and collaborating with teams.
- He / She has a keen eye on details, tight on follow through, is meticulous, organised and process oriented.
- He /She is a self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced environment against tight timelines with a team mindset.