Temporary Analyst, FID Operations - Korea
- Seoul, Seoul-teukbyeolsi, South Korea Seoul Seoul-teukbyeolsi KR
- Temporary, Full time
- Nomura Asia
- 18 Sep 18 2018-09-18
Oversight of day-to-day processing of FID Team. Prepare / Review Local Regulatory Reporting to BOK, FSS, KOFIA etc. as well as Firm’s management reports. Reconciliation of Trade & Position
Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Processing of Trade Validation, Confirmation, Settlement for various products ( e.g. FX, OTC Vanilla & Structured Derivatives, Futures, etc )
- Oversight of day-to-day processing of FID Team
- Prepare / Review Local Regulatory Reporting to BOK, FSS, KOFIA etc. as well as Firm’s management reports
- Reconciliation of Trade & Position
- Managing various internal/external projects with internal/external counterparties e.g. Setting up Trade Repository etc.
Key Experience & Skills
- Wide and in-depth knowledge of multiple financial products, such as, FX, OTC Vanilla & Structured Derivatives, and Futures, etc.
- 2~5 years of relevant Operations’ experience in Banks or Securities Companies
- Experience on various projects to implement / enhance external & internal systems
- Full understanding of local regulatory reporting requirements for BOK, FSS, KOFIA, etc.
- Expertise in Operations systems for Settlement, Confirmation.
- Well-adopted to various systems & working environments being multi-functional
Key objectives critical to success:
- Motivated, diligent learner that is able to work in a fast paced environment
- Team player with a strong inter-personal skill
- Strong ability to time manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Strong focus in internal / external client communication and delivery
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and a sense of urgency
- Understanding impact of processes/procedures carried out on daily basis and its relation to the business and risk
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing both in Korean and English
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.