Migration Test Analyst
The Migration Team within FNZ has accountability for managing the end-to-end delivery lifecycle for all Migration projects within FNZ. The role is working in this team ensuring that the Migration deliveries are delivered to a superior quality standard, given the complexity of the data migration aspect of these deliveries and the sensitive nature of the data, quality assurance is a critical component of these deliveries.
This position has responsibility for the testing of the FNZ's Migration Process. This includes working both independently and within a team to analyse, determine and execute internal testing requirements. The role involves working with analysts, the Test Lead and Senior Test Analyst(s) to determine and identify any new testing requirements and liaising with IT development and analysts to ensure that testing specifications are delivered to the highest quality. Specific Role Responsibilities
- Work with developers, testers and analysts to implement and execute strategies that ensure software satisfies the business requirements and is delivered to the highest quality;
- Discuss, understand and document client and/or internal business testing requirements with clients and internal staff;
- Work with analysts to manage testing carried out by the client to have the software/ processes signed off;
- Defining test coverage to minimize business risk;
- Generate clear and concise summaries on defects, communicate these defects to developers as well as manage and review the defect resolution process;
- Communicate with other staff to discuss testing and business issues of a wider and/or cross-divisional nature;
- Identify areas for test automation and develop automated test scripts as required;
- Work with developers, testers and analysts during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that testing documents are kept up to date;
- Support the Test Lead in achieving testing deadlines and proactively managing changes to testing requirements;
- Proactively communicate with all parties to ensure they understand the current stage of testing activities;
- Complete post-implementation testing.
- High attention to detail;
- English on communicative level;
- Knowledge and experience of RDBMS, data modelling and SQL;
- ISTQB Foundation qualified (preferred)
- Experience/Knowledge in test automation frameworks and tools would be an advantage;
- Analytical thinking, good communication and time management skills;
- Familiarity with financial products and markets would be an advantage;
- Confident, able to apply a structured approach;
- Ideally educated to graduate level.
- Ideally fluent in Swedish.
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies. Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals and global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion, and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.
Please let us know if there is any support we can provide to ensure FNZ's recruitment process is fully accessible to you. You can contact us at email@example.com to discuss specific requirements.