See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are looking for an Application Architect. You will take a lead in design and delivery of applications and cross-application architectures, and have significant role in developing our long term strategy.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Responsibilities are:
- You will be supporting the architecture and design of our application portfolio to meet our business requirements
- You will understand and keep up to date with company and market standards, and review and advise on the adoption of new technologies
- You will align our architecture to promote the use of global standards and governance models
- Minimum Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related natural sciences field (alternatively provable equivalent education in this domain)
- Extensive knowledge of Enterprise Architecture with an excellent technical background including hands-on experience in the software development process
- You have a strong background in Java and Spring Framework
- You have a broad knowledge of modern technology architectures, including microservice and container-based architectures
- You bring a passion and dedication for engineering excellence. You nurture standard methodology and have experience encouraging and supporting creative or forward-thinking
- You are an open-minded person with partnering mindset and an enthusiastic and motivated personality. Your excellent people management and interpersonal skills allow you to collaborate effectively and build professional relationships across multiple locations
- You have excellent communication skills with very good command of the English language. German or French is not mandatory but of advantage.
- You have minimum 3+ years of meaningful experience as application architect
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. Evelyne Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.