See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The unusual chance for you to extend your career in this exciting position, based in Lausanne. You will become part of our dynamic and creative environment within the bank. This role provides ideal chances to challenge your career and build a strong network with positive relationships while learning new things on-the-job !
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. Responsibilities are:
- An exciting and meaningful role as Lead IT Business Analyst and Functional Architecture within our team in Group Finance Technology in the area of PB Capital Calculation
- Working on regulatory changes/projects in an agile and global legacy and strategic environment
- You are actively involved in a dynamic and motivated team and the development for applications
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into a large IT organization and the financial industry
- You will build and sustain strong trust based relationships with IT, Change and Business partners
- MBA in Finance with Accounting background
- Minimum 10 years of Regulatory Business analysis with F2B implementation experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of Regulatory Reporting and Capital Calculations experience in financial industry (IT, Private- and Investment Banking background are required)
- Know how experience of new Basel 4 regulations including Risk Data Aggregation.
- Technical analysis capabilities (experienced knowledge on PL/SQL, AXIOM and OBIEE reporting tools), design, architecture, planning, development and support of applications and business requirements to adhere established standards and process and to ensure a smooth interoperability of the application environment
- Minimum 3 years experience as Solution Architect in Global Banking F2B Architecture
- Expert level Data sourcing, Calculations and reporting Implementation experience required. Expert in customizing Regulatory Reporting out of AXIOM for FINMA, PRA & IHC reporting.
- Solid understanding in Temenos T24, AXIOM, Qlik is required.
- Strong analytical skills to translate Business Requirements into solution design and technical requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Capability to work independently towards tight timelines
- You build and maintain positive relationships and you have the ability to communicate clear, with outstanding interpersonal and good listening skills
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Ms. E. Rechenmann would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.