Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a global metal producer looking to hire a Technical Customer Support Specialist to join the team in Switzerland.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- To provide pre and after-sale technical advice to foundry alloy customers on a global basis
- Regular customer visits and communications to ensure the best service and customer support is given, enhancing product development and control to meet customer satisfaction
- Participate in quality improvement and technical actions, optimise downstream processes and handle quality issues and claims
- Use technical expertise of primary foundry alloys to support sales and marketing, as well show commercial skills when attending marketing events/conferences etc.
- Reports into Global Product Development Director
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in technical support role with specific expertise on primary foundry alloys
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance e.g. ISO/TS 16949, IAFT 16949, ISO9001 : 2015 etc.
- Background in aluminium casting, manufacturing, engineering, with knowledge of smelter processing
- Ability to travel and visit customers globally
- Located in Switzerland
For all positions based in Switzerland, Redstone Commodity Search works with their licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH. All candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.