See job description for details
- A challenging role as a Business Analyst in our Finance Change department. You will join an exciting program to develop the future state architecture for Capital reporting.
- You will have a chance to craft the solution from initial proof of concept through the complete delivery.
- An excellent chance to further develop in-depth finance and banking knowledge while leading a team of locally based business analysts.
- A role in a highly motivated and qualified team with an excellent delivery track record.
- The chance to partner with senior management across finance and IT, enabling you to develop future career opportunities within the bank.
- A university degree or equivalent education or qualification.
- 5+ years' experience as a business analyst working in the financial services industry with a minimum of 1 full life cycle implementation of major systems change. Experience of agile implementation is desirable, not essential.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets such as basic SQL or Excel to support analysis and testing activities.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting calculations and processes including RWA and / or leverage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English. German is an asset.
- Are you a problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for the team.
Mr. N. Scialom would be happy to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.