Business Strategist - Service & Project Portfolio Management 80-100%
Do you know what it takes to successfully execute the HR strategy and track implementation? Do you like to lend a hand? We're looking for someone to help us:
- support the design of a monitoring and tracking framework for HR strategic initiatives
- buildup a workforce planning and reporting tool for HR
- drive the strategic and financial planning process for HR sectors and HR overall
- become first point of contact for Finance in understanding and analyzing business costs and support the target-setting process within HR
- support HR coordination for deliverables in various finance core processes/projects, e.g. budgeting, operating and strategic planning
- maintain HR cost allocations via Group Transparency Tool (GCT) and provide transparency on queries form LEs and BDs regarding the HR service billing
- support strategic and tactical business decisions for Global Head HR/HR EC through preparing presentations and data analysis
You'll be working within the Group HR COO organization in the Service & Project Portfolio Management team located in Zürich. We're a team of 7 with a broad scope and diverse topics and stakeholders, and we measure how we as UBS are doing in living our culture.
Your experience and skills:
- a University or equivalent education
- at least 2 years of experience in business advisory, analytics or finance
- analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- able to work independently as well as part of the wider team
- task focused and able to meet tight deadlines where required
- able to close outstanding issues on a timely basis
- a self-starter, willing to take on work at all levels, from general housekeeping through to complex analysis
- confident and able to deal with senior business people
- highly adaptable to business and environment changes, as well as to changing expectations from clients
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.