CFO Fintech, Zurich
- Zurich, Switzerland Zurich Zurich CH
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
CFO Fintech, Zurich
Would you like to be part of the founding team of a digital currency Fintech setting up offices in the Greater Zurich region, backed by a team of longstanding professionals? Swisslinx is seeking a proficient CFO who has previously worked in FX for a major bank or Fintech company.
• Working closely with the C-level leaders of the firm and implementing best in industry practises, contributing to the successful growth and development of the company
• Planning, budgeting and reporting over the development stage, product launch stage and further growth of the company and its operations
• Overlooking financial operations - investments, revenues, cash flows, income and others and ensuring stable growth
• Working together with the COO on implementation of appropriate risk and compliance functions and ensuring that all operational procedures are in place
• 7-10 year of experience in a senior role gained at a financial institution or equivalent
• Professional accounting qualification - ACCA, CMA or equivalent
• Experience in FX / Trading business, clearing house or fintech is a strong plus
• Strong interest and knowledge of the crypto currency markets
• Dynamic and proactive attitude, someone who wants to go the extra mile and benefit from the company's growth and success
• Fluency in English
This is a great project for someone who enjoys a future driven work environment, with access to a very competitive base salary as well as equity.
If you are interested to be considered for this opportunity, please share your English CV with us!
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
✓ storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
✓ using my personal information or
✓ supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
✓ transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA