CTF Transactional and Collateral Control Manager
- Are you looking for an exciting senior level position with meaningful responsibilities as First Line of Defense? This is your opportunity then!
- In this key role, you will handle transactional risk management of international corporate clients active in commodity trading of energy, bulks, industrial metals and agriculture products
- This is a chance for you to assume responsibility of an assigned credit portfolio where you will be in intensive contact and collaborate closely with Key Account Managers, Account Officers or Credit Risk Management, based in Geneva and Zurich
- You will cover diversified tasks such as evaluation and analysis of financing transactions, monitoring of hedging position, monitoring and controlling of financial positon
- It will be your responsibility to decide on transactions which are in line with the approved parameters, coordinating complex credit documentation, as well as risk monitoring of the assigned diversified credit portfolio
- You will experience opportunities of regular client meetings and due diligences at client premises, together with the Key Account Managers
- There is an attractive place of work in Zurich waiting for you as well as travels abroad in conjunction with client contacts and due diligence trips
- You will be part of our highly motivated team in a challenging, dynamic working environment
- You have completed a degree in Banking and/or Business studies; preferably Applied Sciences for Business and Administration, Bachelor/Master in Finance, MAS in International Trading Commodity Finance and Shipping, CAS Commodity Professional, DAS in Commodity Trading
- You possess 5-7 years of working experience in commodity trade finance with a reputable bank or a trading company, (experience with a commodity broker is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge is something you present specifically on commodities, their markets and instruments typically used in trade finance such as Letter of Credits, Documentary Collections and Bank Guarantees
- You combine strong knowledge of price mechanisms (i.e. QP, index base prices, etc…) on multi commodities, mainly energy and metals with the understanding of a forward market curve, spread trading and hedging mechanisms including structured products (i.e. options, swaps, etc…)
- You show a positive personality, initiative and an independent, fast learning attitude with eagerness for decision taking
- As a can-do person with exceptional analytical skills, a dynamic and service-oriented mindset as well as excellent stakeholder management capabilities, you are perceived as a dedicated problem solver
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office (in particular for Excel)
- Excellent ability to communicate in English (German and/or French is an advantage)
Ms. N. Parel would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.