Career Start - Technology (IT) - IT Strategy & Architecture
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length:
24 months Start date:
October 2020 or by arrangement Workplace:
Zürich Foundation role:
Application Architecture & Development Academic qualification:
Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics or Computer Sciences. Your Benefits: Training:
Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation:
Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop positive relationships across multiple teams Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the Career Start program We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- You a challenging role within IT Strategy & Architecture where you can drive the application landscape in the international wealth management division
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into how our bank ticks from a technology point of view and how our business objectives drive the IT landscape
- You are part of an innovative, future looking team that shapes the IT solutions of tomorrow
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop know-how on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support our governance processes, ensure high data quality in our application repository, drive the decommissioning of applications that are no longer needed, etc.
- Your contribution will play a key role to deliver sustainable results with a significant impact for the bank and specifically the international wealth management division
- You are a forward-thinking and efficient person with a high level of focus on service
- Do you have advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills and a natural curiosity?
- Do you have knowledge or interest in shaping complex application landscapes?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and natural problem solver you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team's success
- You are passionate about the use of IT systems and you see yourself in a leadership position in the long term
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You show a demonstrated ability in understanding complex topics quickly
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very detailed and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, proactive and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you curious about what a large company like Credit Suisse has to offer?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you possess the ability to work effectively with team members and are willing to take on responsibility and work independently?
- You are proficient in English and have a solid understanding of German?
Mr. M. Lillywhite is happy to receive your application! Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.