Career Start - Technology (IT) - Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering - Data Science Engineer in Asset Management IT
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together. Length
: 24 months Start date
: by arrangement Workplace
: Zurich Foundation role:
System Architecture & Engineering Academic qualification
: Recently completed bachelor's or master's degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Degree subject not critical. Your Benefits: Training
: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development Rotation
: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams Opportunities for further development:
Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the Career Start program We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- You will work as a Data Analyst/ Data Scientist in Asset Management IT EMEA
- You will work closely with experienced IT and Business professionals developing innovative Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics solutions
- You will get involved in various IT tasks and you will have the flexibility to actively shape your innovative ideas into projects and promote them to your colleagues
- You will operate over our new Advanced Analytics platform and our NoSQL Big Data Warehouse
- You will learn how to leverage NoSQL capabilities in order to process large amounts of data
- You will have the opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of the Asset Management business
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting and vibrant working environment full of opportunities
- You will expand your personal, as well as, your professional skills
- Are you passionate about innovative technologies and Machine Learning?
- Are you excited to obtain a deep knowledge in banking and investment management?
- Are you interested to explore the application of machine learning to solve financial problems?
- Do you have a strong background in Machine Learning, Statistics or Data Science?
- Do you possess solid Python, R, MatLab or other scripting languages skills?
- Do you have experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Qlik Sense, MS Power BI)?
- Are you familiar with Relational Database (MySQL, Oracle) and NoSQL technologies?
- Do you speak English fluently?
- Are you capable to confidently express yourself and communicate your ideas to your colleagues?
- Are you a team-oriented person?
- Are you a self-motivated and independent thinker willing to cooperate in a highly challenging environment and contribute to the team's success?
- Are you capable of taking on responsibilities?
- Do you possess solid organizational skills, as well as, a precise and efficient work approach?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
Mr. Matthew Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application!
Please apply via our career-portal
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.