- Zurich, Switzerland
- Contract, Full time
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
For our client, a leading international bank, Swisslinx are currently looking for a highly motivated Data Analyst to join their team in Zurich for a 6 month contract.
Responsibilities in this Data Analyst role will include:
• A close collaboration with IT and the business to assure an internal banking system is working as designed
• The opportunity to work directly with the business to resolve day to day issues that arise and communicate data quality resolution.
• A challenging role to build utility tools that help the business with data quality issues and improves business as usual activities.
• Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of ad hoc queries.
• The opportunity to assist in project development work which will simplify and improve internal customer needs.
• Supporting the Business with daily reporting activates and issue resolution.
What to bring:
• Over 3 years of experience working as a data analyst within banking / accounting or financial services
• Strong experience working with databases and tables
• Experience with Excel and MS Access
• Good SQL query experience
• Strong data documentation skills
• Fluency in English
This position would present a fantastic opportunity to work on challenging projects within a multicultural team in a large international company. The project would initially run for 6 months and would likely be extended or even become a permanent role.
Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Then we look forward to receiving a copy of your CV and references.