A career advancement opportunity that will see you sharpen your Java skills in a highly-technical environment.
If you're a Java Developer waiting on the perfect opportunity to come floating in from the US, you'd probably be shocked to learn the right role for you has been in Belfast all along.
We're talking about a role at a home-grown company with an exciting tech stack that will be used by you to build and deploy everything from mobile apps to desktop/web applications.
If you don't know their complete stack you needn't worry- they'll teach you, using a peerless learning and development program.
This is a role that offers Java Developers with a few years' experience the chance to sharpen their skills in a stable environment for a company that was not only born and bred here, but one that has committed to staying here.
What's on offer:
- This is a fintech company that has invested £millions in Northern Ireland and now they want to invest in you.
- Offers career progression with learning and development programs that will get the most out of your love for JVM technologies.
- A diverse working environment, not only in terms of people but also in terms of the projects and the technologies you'll get exposed to.
The tech stack:
- Java- developing micro services using the like of Spring/Spring Boot and hibernate.
- Cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and the tech needed to deploy software in these environments (Docker).
- Ionic/Cordova to develop mobile applications.
- Front-end technologies such as React JS, Vue JS and Angular.
- Big data technologies like Hive, Hbase, Cassandra etc.
- You'll have 2+ years experience as a Java Developer so you'll know your Spring from your Hibernate but you'll also understand
- You can work all aspects of the SDLC- even if it's testing your own code, you can give valuable input any stage.
- You're no stranger to mentoring Java Developers that aren't as advanced as you.
Salary and Package:
- Offering £35,000-£45,000 per year
- They'll also give you healthcare, a company pension, learning and development opportunities and a host of lifestyle benefits.
- A growing holiday allowance.
- A profit share scheme to boost your earnings.
Submitting an application here will not mean you have to take the plunge.
You can decide whether you wish to do this after we have a chat filling you in with all the details- we just need some way to contact you and a CV helps.
Alternatively, you can reach out to Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment