A software developer with two or more years' experience using .Net experience has the chance to update their tech stack with this role at a prominent software house.
Software Developer - .Net
Two or more years' experience working as a Software Developer using .Net will open up a world of opportunities at one Belfast based employer, enabling you to learn both technical and soft skills that you could build a career on.
They will give you opportunity to gain commercial experience in .Net Core (if you don't already).
You will be certified in Azure and from there they'll show you the ropes when it comes to DevOps practices and technologies- which is a highly sought after skillset both here Belfast and anywhere else, really…
Also, if you want to be the sort of Software Developer that works across the "full stack" you'll strengthen your skillset by learning the latest in front-end tech/frameworks too.
And you'll do this as you earn £32,000-£38,000 per year with a bonus on top.
- A long established tech company with a strong Belfast presence in contributing to the local tech scene.
- They build software from scratch that normally solves the most complex of commercial and consumer problems.
- Will have you acquainted with all aspects of the SDLC.
- You'll work in a cross-functional environment, learning through collaboration by working alongside some of the more talented software developers Belfast has to offer.
- You will build and deploy software and digital products that have major, mainstream consequences.
- You'll develop an agile approach to working/delivery, utilising methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Your performance will be reviewed yearly, taking advantage of the company's meritocratic approach to professional development.
- You will be tasked with learning new skills/technologies as our client invests in the future you share with them.
What you need-
- 2 or more years experience developing software using .Net/C#.
- .Net Core is beneficial but not essential.
- Experience in an agile team is also beneficial but not essential.
- You will get £32,500-£38,000 per year with a 10% bonus.
- You also get healthcare, dental, pension and a host of lifestyle benefits.
If you want to find out more, click the apply button.
If you want to find out more but don't wish to submit a CV just yet, contact Dean Kelly at Anson McCade Recruitment.