The Staff Attorney - EMEA Commercial works closely with various departments throughout CME Group to advise on, review, negotiate, draft and process a variety of commercial contracts. Principal Accountabilities:
• Draft, negotiate, review, manage, and process customer onboarding documentation, procurement, consulting and services agreements, licensing agreements, and non-disclosure agreements.
• Partner with senior members of the Legal Transactions team to establish and implement the team's goals, policies, and procedures.
• Provide legal advice and support to CME Group with respect to commercial arrangements across the organization. Qualifications and Experience:
- A solicitor qualified to practice in a UK, US or European jurisdiction.
- Ideally a minimum of three years PQE.
- Experience negotiating license agreements, services agreements and other commercial agreements in UK financial services sector.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and regulatory frameworks preferred.
- Familiarity with U.S. and EU licensing agreements is highly desired.
- Experience within practice preferred.
- Prior in-house experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working cross divisionally in a mid to large size company.
- Experience working with internal and external customers, preferably internationally.
- Excellent negotiating, drafting, analytical and written and oral communication skills.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.