Java Software Engineer
The Firmwide Cash as an Asset Program is one of the top initiatives both across the firm and within CIB Technology. We have used Agile to iterate quickly and deliver functionality rapidly to the business. The technology solution provides stakeholders a real time view of the firm's liquidity intraday, calculates the firm's intraday positions, generates and sends alerts when specified indicators and limits are breached, enables Cash Management to fund the firms Nostro Accounts, and has a repository of data for management and regulatory reporting. The technology team is comprised of around 140 people across 6 locations through APAC, EMEA and WHEM, and is working on, amongst other things, cash projection and funding tools to measure and predict liquidity needs, reporting for management information and regulatory submissions.
A Java Software Engineer is being sought to play an integral role in the build out of the Global Cash Forecast and Funding Control Center areas. The candidate will be required to:
- Work within an Agile feature team as part of a larger, globally diverse delivery organization
- Execution of Business Driven Development (BDD) together with Continuous Integration in order to produce a Production ready Release Candidate every four weeks.
- The collaborative design and development of solutions in line with defined principles
- Participation in a rota to provide 24/7 third line application support, and to perform weekend releases
Required Skills / Competencies
- Strong core Java 8 experience
- Strong understanding of the Spring framework
- Strong understanding of automated test frameworks including: JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber
- Good understanding of Oracle (or equivalent relational database)