Architecture is a passion, a vocation, a calling to solve a client's most difficult and business-critical challenges. However, Being a Solution Architect at this company is not like any other.
Architecture is a passion, a vocation, a calling to solve a client's most difficult and business-critical challenges. However, Being a Solution Architect at this company is not like any other. With offices in Bristol and with a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, you will have the opportunity to work alongside CxO level clients to assist in designing and implementing technical strategies to digitally revolutionise them keep them driving forward. You will be hands on and practical, standing side by side with the clients and their partners, assuring and advising them and being the face of innovation.
You will be working in a company that diversifies its team of experts and are fully committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding their employees solely based on their ability to contribute to the companies goals, regardless of background.
They believe that digital transformation and innovation are the spearhead of building a positive human future in a technology driven world.
Skills & Requirements for the role of a Solution Architect:
- Have an extensive knowledge of these technologies and an appreciation or exposure to these emerging technologies and architectural trends:
- Microservices vs Packaged Solutions
- Cloud vs On-premise
- Digital transformation enablement
- Cloud architectures, e.g. AWS, Google, Azure, etc.
- Broad span of vendors; IBM, Oracle, Salesforce, SAP, etc.
- The architects' role in agile delivery
- Internet of Things
- Experience of demonstrating the benefits and draw-backs of solution options such as cloud vs on-premise solutions, product selection, security or management options
- The ability to deliver strategic thinking to stakeholders through roadmaps, mentoring and technical thought leadership
- An appreciation of the commercial, people and organisational aspects of your work
- Typical roles previously held might include
- Lead or Principal Architect on £MM programmes
- (Senior) Solution Architect on key workstreams of £MM programme
- Principal or Domain Architect for given area of expertise
- Technical Design Authority
- Enterprise (IT) Architect
What's waiting for you:
- Private medical insurance
- Base Salary of 65,000 - 95,000 based on experience
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
If you're ready to challenge yourself on a technological and strategic basis as a Solution Architect, please apply now for immediate consideration!