Join us as a Test Manager
What you'll do
- This role will see you working with a multi-located team across Bristol, London and Zurich as you develop and implement testing and assurance capability to improve systems and deliver an outcome that's customer focused
- You'll enjoy considerable variety, working with new test teams and building relationships with different stakeholders to deliver formal change projects and programmes
- Joining an collaborative and fast-paced environment, you'll benefit from flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home, along with excellent training and development
As our Test Manager, we'll look to you to develop and implement testing and assurance capability on a wide variety of projects and programmes. You'll be leading and managing multiple testing teams of varied skill sets to improve systems, while providing leadership on all testing matters by monitoring and controlling testing deliverables across many different stakeholders.
You'll be accountable for test management, scheduling, execution, resource planning, and acting as a key adviser in the overall delivery of the programme of work. You'll also manage stakeholder relationships with the business, Technology and third parties across multiple franchises and functions.
Your role will also involve:
The skills you'll need
- Assisting with developing test automation
- Producing key test governance documents that align to the portfolio, programme and project methodology (P3M)
- Producing detailed test strategy approaches that align to our processes
- Making sure the output quality from all testing meets the requirements of each test strategy within the programme
- Reviewing all key collateral relating to delivery and making sure it's of sufficient quality and with no gaps or duplication
We're looking for someone with excellent project management experience to join us in this role. You'll have knowledge of the systems development lifecycle and key delivery stages, along with experience of working on formal change and Agile projects.
You'll also need:
- Knowledge of the test management tool, JIRA
- An awareness of test automation and its associated tools, such as TOSCA
- Experience of leading an end-to-end testing capability and taking accountability for such deliveries
- In-depth knowledge of key testing methodologies with the ability to influence thought process on methodology and governance