CARD Technical Helpdesk Advisor
- Chester, England, United Kingdom Chester England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
CARD Technical Helpdesk Advisor
Corporate Title: Non- Officer
Line of Business: Commercial Card
Here at our Chester office we're currently seeking a Card Technical Helpdesk Advisor, to join our existing team. Working with our varied multinational client base across both EMEA and APAC you will be supporting existing clients with technical queries on a range of systems and processes that we support, building solid relationships and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to them.
If you have the passion to develop a career in banking and grow your technical expertise then we'd be delighted to hear from you.
In return we not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in Chester. With exposure to a variety of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent mobility and development for your future career.
You will be responsible for providing excellent technical support to our clients and internal business partners via both telephone and email, making sure that queries are resolved in a timely manner with a focus on client satisfaction and with the upmost attention to detail. You will need to utilise your analytical and problem solving skills, as well as your excellent communication skills in order to ensure that we maintain a solid relationship with our global clients.
As a CARD Technical Helpdesk Advisor your duties will include:
- Providing technical support to our clients via telephone and email in support of queries relating to a variety of card based systems, managing through to resolution with both internal and 3rd party vendor teams
- Working closely with Sales, Operations, Technical Help Desk, and Fulfilment departments leveraging teamwork to provide the client with a seamless delivery
- Possessing a passion and urgency to serve our clients and operate as a client advocate
- Researching data problems, investigating technical errors and troubleshooting complex queries for clients, all within defined SLA's
- Assisting Clients with running and building MI reports and helping to reconcile financial data inconsistencies
- Being consistently focused on delivering quality responses with customer service and adherence to bank policies and procedures at the front of mind
- Working independently with excellent organisational skills to overcome challenges with requests and ensures our clients' needs are satisfied
- Professionally resolve conflicts and barriers while appropriately escalating concerns that may jeopardise client experience
- Leveraging industry and product expertise to deepen client relationships and mitigate risk throughout the servicing process
As a CARD Technical Helpdesk Advisor your skills and competencies will be:
- Previous background in a Technical Helpdesk area along with experience of service desk processes
- Conveying a professional, courteous and positive attitude when dealing with both clients and internal business partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a multitude of tasks and responsibilities in a time efficient manner
- Being self-motivated and results-orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Acts as a Customer/Client Advocate
- Drive operational excellence
- Promotes collaboration
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online with your CV.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.