Data Governance Analyst
The Data Governance Analyst will play a key role in contributing, embedding and maintaining the FNZ Data Governance framework. The position will help to drive the maturing Data governance roadmap to ensure it is widely acknowledged, accepted and executed.
The Analyst should have a detailed knowledge and experience of data governance best practice and data privacy requirements. It will also require dynamic engagement in project work streams and close interaction with business owners, sponsors, senior leadership team, the Board and committees.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in data governance and related functions is essential.
- Ability to prioritise and execute against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for delivery.
- Track record of delivering against tight timescales in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility, multi-tasking skills and a 'can do attitude'.
- Ability to work in an analytical environment, identifying / anticipating issues.
- Ability to build and maintain strong, cohesive working relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial services industry desirable.
- Excellent IT knowledge and skills.
- Experience of interacting with stakeholders at a senior level.
This is a business facing role and requires the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels. Experience Required:
• Degree Level or Relevant professional qualification is desirable.
• Self-starter, able to work independently.
• Good communication and persuasive skills.
• Experience of managing stakeholders to executive levels.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation including GDPR, privacy and information security industry standards and best practice and practical experience of their implementation in a business context.