Sr Load Balancing Engineer
- Develop and maintain IP Address Management automation
- Analysis of vulnerabilities for load balancers to determine impact and remediation
- Automation of load balancer base build templates
- Design review of all business load balanced requests.
- Evaluate new product roadmap for Load Balancing equipment (Citrix)
- Identify opportunities and inefficiencies for automation in load balanced environment
- Investigate enhanced Load Balancer services and plan for integrations
- Plan and oversee code upgrades of load balancers due to incident or vulnerability
- Splunk integration, monitoring and consultation
- Load Balancer engineering design, standards and documentation
- Automation integration with Splunk, SNOW, and other network management tools
- Load Balancer engineering meetings with Application and Infrastructure teams
- Load Balancer performance and capacity evaluation
- Plan and participate in DR failovers for Load Balanced Applications
- VIP Assignment for load balanced applications
- Weekly load balancer status review with operations team
- Participate in PRC and Transformation initiatives for load balancing and application optimization
- Work with other IT teams on server rotation of load balanced application for patching
- Work with other team members on creation and deployment of automation processes.
- Deliver support for cloud-based applications through DevOps and scripting support.
- Develop automation for cloud-based application support
- Assist the journey to bring the network infrastructure to software defined networks as well as cloud enabled.
- Capacity planning and upgrades for network circuits and equipment.
Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology
- Full technical knowledge of the Citric ADC platform including VPX, CPX, MPX and SDX solutions
- Full understanding off CADM (formerly NMAS) and its ability assist in the deployment and management of load balancing solutions
- Full working knowledge of ADC release 12.0, 12.1, with 13.0 an advantage
- Full working knowledge of Citrix NetScaler platforms
- Knowledge of Software Defined Networking is an advantage.
- Experience with Ethernet Switching technologies and related IEEE standards (i.e. 802.1d, 802.1q, 802.3ad, 802.1x, 802.11a/b/g/ac, etc).
- Experience in DNS solutions and delivery.
- Experience with IPv4 networking, IPv4 dynamic routing - especially OSPF and BGP.
- Exposure to IPv6.
- Experience with VPN technologies.
- Knowledge of WAN technologies is desirable
- Experience in Intelligent Traffic Management desirable
- Understanding of networking fundamentals.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Good Visio and Excel skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Ability to understand and analyze client requirements and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to understand wireshark captures and netflow reporting.
- Cisco routing and switching products
• Industry certification in relevant area is a plus
• Minimum 3 years' experience in IT industry in relevant area
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.