Cyber Software Developer - Java
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The world of cybersecurity involves adapting to a constantly changing world; as part of this team you will be thinking both how to solve problems in the now and also for the next generation of threats. JP Morgan Chase invests $9.5B+ annually in technology and you would be one of 40k+ technologists who innovate in how the firm builds initiatives like big data, machine learning, and mobile/cloud development. We want people like yourself to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
This role requires a widevariety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Experiencedeveloping with Java
- Knowledge andexperience designing and building large scale and high availability systems
- Experienceutilizing operational tools and monitoring solutions that ensure the health andsecurity of our services.
- Strong experiencedeveloping enterprise software or Masters' degree in Computer Science orequivalent degree)
Experience in one or moreof the following preferred:
- Working knowledgeof Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC)
- Working knowledgeof RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Working within anagile development methodology (Kanban, Scrum, etc.)
- Experience withcontinuous delivery and deployment.
- Experienceassessing of data protection approaches, requirements, and activities
- Understanding ofcryptography, masking, tokenization or other data protection technologies andtheir impact to the application
- Knowledge ofsystem security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, includingpenetration testing and the development of exploits
- Experiencedeveloping software using continuous integration/deployment pipeline thatincludes vendor solutions
- Experience in nextgeneration platforms such as cloud, PaaS, mobile, and Big Data
The hiring manager for thisjob opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in afull time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
The Cybersecurity &Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm's cybersecurity,access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively andstrategically partners with all lines ofbusiness and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrateappropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently andconsistently; and drive automation of controls. The group's number one priorityis to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
When you work at JPMorganChase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution.You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build anddeploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobilesolutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity,machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment intechnology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that willnot only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co.we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technologyorganization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth andcareer development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you'relooking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling bigchallenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world,we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. isan equal opportunity employer.