As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally
The JP Morgan Equity Finance Equity Finance IT group is looking to hire a highly motivated experienced Java/SQL Developer to play a key part in the expansion of their successful Portfolio Swap system. The successful candidate will be responsible for design, development, implementation and support of a wide range of ongoing and new projects on the platform. The ability to work closely with other teams in partnership will be critical to the success of this role.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong experience in Java, Spring, Oracle, and XML.
- Strong object-oriented design and programming experiences.
- Strong knowledge or working experience of Java EE, JBOSS app server, automated testing methodologies and frameworks, i.e. JUnit.Working knowledge of common design patterns.
- Familiarity with below tools in below areas will be advantageous.Build tools, i.e. Maven.Continuous integration tools, i.e. HudsonVersion control systems, i.e. Git or SVNBig data solutionsWebSphere MQ and Tibco EMS.
- Proficient at UNIX, Linux and MS Windows. UNIX Shell and Perl. Scripting.
- Good understanding of full software life cycle development processes including Agile processes.
- It is expected that the successful candidate will have worked on at least one major technically challenging global project.
- Experience working in financial markets with knowledge of equity swaps / synthetic prime brokerage will be advantageous.
Candidates should possess strong Object Oriented Design/Programming skills as well as being knowledgeable about design patterns. They should possess strong Java, Spring, Oracle, Java EE, JBOSS, XML, UNIX Shell Scripting, and TDD. A good knowledge of Hibernate, Perl, Mule ESB, GemFire or similar Big Data solutions, git, Agile methodologies will be advantageous. The candidate should have exposure to many of these technologies and methodologies.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.