Access Control Specialist
Who we're looking for
We are looking for an Access Control Specialist to join our busy Global Access Design team based in London.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
Technology at Schroders
There's a huge amount of change going on at Schroders. Technology's shaping our business more and more, so there are many opportunities waiting to be grabbed. And because we're a big financial player, we can put hefty backing behind good ideas.
We're a serious business - we have enormous responsibilities to our clients and shareholders. But just because we're suited and booted, that doesn't make us stuffy; our tech teams are friendlier and more informal than you might expect.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The Global Access Design team are responsible for ensuring access to the Schroder environment is set up in accordance with policy and standards.
What you'll do
The role covers the following range of responsibilities on a global basis:
• Privileged Access
o User Administration of the Osirium tool which allows users privileged access in the Schroders Estate.
o Review and remediation of inappropriate access.
o Liaison with Insider Security team to ensure all regulatory controls are in place and followed.
o Testing and configuration of upgrades to Osirium tool.
o Engaging with Business, IT Project Managers, IT Risk, IT Support and 3rd parties on all projects.
o Onboarding of all new applications to MyAccess (Sailpoint).
o Role Composition reviews for all Global Technolgy roles.
o Management of remote access licences and tokens.
o MI Reporting.
o Define and communicate the access design acceptance criteria for new applications.
o Completion of Support acceptance process for all access related activities.
o Compliance with ISAE3402 controls related to access control.
o Attendance (as part of shared services) to all PI Planning events
o Use of Kanban boards to ensure completion of tasks related to global strategy
o Powershell scripting
o Management and resolution of audit issues and maintenance of evidence for regulatory audits.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Excellent communication skills.
• The ability to influence and drive access design in a collaborative way.
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills, with the ability to connect and communicate at all levels across the Group.
• Demonstrate strong analytical skills with the capability to assess the information provided, and provide clear and appropriate direction based on this.
• Excellent reporting skills, including the ability to simplify complex system configuration into a clearly defined access design model.
• Knowledge of current standards and external control objectives to ensure the Global access design model is compliant with all regulatory and audit controls.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Maintained knowledge of advances in the fields of access control, security awareness and related topics in the Information Security industry.
• Working experience within an access control function.
What you'll be like
• Self driven to innovate and outperform expectations.
• Have a desire to excel in your day to day activities and through continuous improvement to processes and the service provided by the team.
• Be organised with a flexible approach to tasks and working hours.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.