Asset Manager - Infrastructure - Italy
- Basic £Competitive + Bonus GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- J.D. Search & Selection
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
My client is a leading infrastructure developer and asset manager. With multiple funds under management their multi billion business consists of a high quality portfolio of UK and International projects across the industry spectrum. Due to substantial acquisitions within the healthcare and renewable energy sectors in Italy a new position has been created at Manager Level. The role has multiple career opportunities, as part of the numerous growth areas currently experienced by the company in terms of asset classes, geographies and scope. The teams work under a cohesive working culture of motivated and skilled professionals with a healthy team spirit.
For the role they require an Italian speaker who can understand the local cultural business dynamic and use their authority to represent the interests of the SPV's in managing operational issues with local authorities and service providers.
• 6-10 years of experience in either infrastructure asset management, O&M operations and commercial management, gained within the infrastructure sector.
• Ability to liaise and influence stakeholders at all levels, in particular with senior individuals at Board Level and with representatives of them, ideally with directorship experience.
• Commercially driven, you will possess sound experience negotiating and managing service contracts, including managing lawyers and external advisors
• Familiarity with financial reporting and corporate governance. Exposure to or an understanding of project finance, valuation and the related accounting;
• Interest in or experience of the infrastructure sector including healthcare, renewable power, social infrastructure and transport.
• Fluency in Italian with experience working in Italy and an understanding the local culture. Fluent spoken and written English. Additional German, being a plus.
• Ability to travel abroad when necessary, up to 30% of the time.
For a full job description please send your details or call for a confidential discussion.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading fund with a track record of internal promotion and bonus driven culture.