Assistant Director- Product Analyst
Job Description The Product Analyst plays a fundamental role within the development process, working with the Product Manager and software engineering teams to specify product developments. Product development is conducted in an agile framework, requiring the Product Analyst to show flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities.
- Writing detailed requirements & acceptance criteria that can be clearly understood by the development team.
- Supporting product management to create and maintain a prioritized product backlog.
- Work with business stakeholders and clients to define new product requirements, balancing business goals and user needs.
- Assisting in the end to end delivery of new products, features and ongoing product improvements.
- Collaborating with User Experience and Design teams to bring ideas to life.
- Striving to deliver measurable value to the business.
- Liaise with the development team to interpret stories and answer questions
- Responsible for staying up-to-date with market developments (legislative, regulatory and other products)
- Demonstrates active interest in technology innovation and how it can be applied to new product developments
- A Moody's employee at this level would typically have between 4 to 6 years of experience in one or a combination of the following disciplines: financial analysis, business analysis, or product management
- Experience in financial services risk, analytics, and/or software is preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Knowledge of SQL and Azure DevOps are preferred
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to multi-task with a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong strategic and critical thinking with the ability to execute and deliver results
- Ability to influence decisions in cross-functional teams which are located around the world
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.