Our client, a major international bank, is seeking an Associate Director to join their growing Trade Finance Sales Team to support the implementation, execution and delivery of cash and trade solutions to clients, to maximise profit contribution to the organisation and to enhance their visibility, reputation and market presence.
- To assist the team achieve revenue / income target through delivering all cash and trade solutions (Export/Import LCs, guarantees, receivables financing, invoice discounting, supply chain finance, etc.) to the clients through identifying their requirements, delivering solutions to them by structuring schemes and concluding the transactions.
- Responding to requests for proposal, preparing ad-hoc material, industry analysis, peers’ analysis (to collate findings about competition) in collaboration with the client relationship managers, for the purpose of raising the team profile both with internal and external stakeholders.
- To support the Sales Team in managing the whole process of transactions from post-origination to execution, including:
- Liaising as appropriate with the internal teams responsible for each specific product, such as middle office, legal / compliance, overseas branches, and operations.
- Oversee the pre-client meeting preparation, by providing detailed intelligence on each top target client, liaising with Junior RMs, finalizing products’ decks and presentations.
- Support the process of guarantees’ issuance, by liaising with branches as originators or issuers, make sure operations is fully involved, as well as legal if necessary.
- Work with the other product teams to execute efficiently each transaction.
- Proactively plan and initiate industry analysis, to replicate success stories across Trade Finance globally, by building personal contacts in each region, aimed at seamlessly deliver global solutions to clients.
- Deep extensive experience on Transaction Banking products (cash and trade)
- Similar tasks carried out with a major international bank
- Marketing / sourcing of new deal opportunities from clients and executing / closing deals, thereby making financial contribution to the organisation
- Solid front office experience – pitching to clients and negotiation with clients
- Solid knowledge of PowerPoint, to deliver sophisticated materials, and Excel