The Financial Resource Management group are responsible for financial resource optimization across trading businesses including Equities, Rates, FX, Credit and Commodities.
The team is working on developing data pipeline and analysis on financial resource data to help the Market business manage their portfolio. The team are working on building out pipelines and analytics in the Athena platform while also looking at big data platforms. Working closely with financial resource management teams, other technology teams and quantitative research teams.
• Work closely with customers to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes, research, evaluate & recommend alternative solutions.
• Plan delivery of work, including creating story plans, and being an active member of team stand-ups, retrospectives and sprint planning.
• Understand and improve our workflows
• Provide support and maintenance of our products.
• Maintain good standard of code quality, test coverage and domain modelling.
• Model, design, develop, code, test, debug, document and push components to production.
• Conduct design & code reviews in a Continuous Deployment environment.
• Be proficient in data pipelines, data storage/processing, api development and UI technologies.
• Incorporate team and firm-wide architectural standards into design.
We are looking for developers proud of their coding skills and driven to deliver. The developer will be working on the strategic financial resource management products in an environment which allows using a fully automatic test and continuous deployment tool-chain. If you are looking for a role that challenges you technologically and pushes your business knowledge across a variety of asset classes, then this could be the role for you.
• Object oriented analysis and development
• Interpersonal skills for effective working in a globally distributed team
• Automated unit testing, refactoring
• Continuous Integration
• Data feeding technologies ( e.g. Kafka)
• Data Processing, preferably Hadoop
• SQL and relational databases ( e.g. PostgreSQL, Oracle)
• Event driven Programming
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.