Associate RM Industrials & Transport
- Upon Application
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 21 Aug 18 2018-08-21
Our client a major Bank seeks an Associate to join their Industrials and Transport team based in London.
The successful candidate will:-
- Support the relevant sector head in managing the global relationships with key clients in the portfolio.
- Liaise with Treasury teams at client level and Product groups globally as required
- Prepare credit applications and business plans to support the provision of various group products including (but not limited to) syndicated loans, DCM, rates products, FX and the full range of Corporate Banking products.
- Support the sector head in originating business and also take on some client responsibilities as directed by the sector head
- Look after a selection of in-bound names from the network taking primary responsibility for managing the names locally including any assigned budgetary responsibility.
- Delivery of the correct outcomes for clients
- Credit Lines- prepare Business plans in conjunction with credit proposals
Candidates will have:-
- Investment Banking/ Corporate Finance background
- Broad product experience
- Experience in managing client relationships
- Positive track record dealing with core client sectors
- Credit experience and training
- Languages skills are a value add to the business
- Broad knowledge of risk management and compliance procedures in banking