Associate / Senior Associate - Retail Pension Transformation & Change
About the opportunity Department Description
The Retail Pension Department is currently one of the fastest growing areas of the business and forms part of the Global Personal Investing and Advisory (GPI&A) Operations team within Fidelity. The team is responsible for processing the core element of SIPP administration including transfers in and out, benefit calculations and payment, death, divorce cases, investment transactions and the day to day management of the SIPP.
In this role you will be working as part of the Service Design Group (SDG) who are responsible for the Transformation and Change agenda within GPI&A. You will be working with colleagues across GPI&A and Technology and supporting projects, system upgrades / patches / fixes and performing functional / regression testing. Key Responsibilities
Experience and Qualifications Required
- To support various projects/ enhancements/ process improvements & regulatory changes within timelines.
- Work closely with operational teams ready before any change is promoted to production
- To gather requirements, execute testing in various environments, resolving defects etc
- Can do attitude reflected in pro-active internal problem resolution and progress chasing
- A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
- Open to change and challenge status quo
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal service partners.
- Strong desire and satisfaction for completing and finishing tasks
- Capable of working alone, able to prioritise and organise
- Attention to detail though documentation and maintenance of test scripts
- Take ownership of issues and ensure they are resolved.
- Ensuring appropriate escalation of issues to management e.g. those that have regulatory/reputational/financial risk
About you About Fidelity International
- SIPP/DC/DB administration experience
- Understanding of change and testing processes (scrums/JIRA/confluence)
- Knowledge of HMRC rules which govern pension transfers and benefit payments
- The ability to complete multiple tasks against tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable, responds rapidly to changing agendas
- Able to prioritise and organise effectively
- Communicator - effective written and verbal skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Decision maker -problem solving, and solution orientated
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- The ability to question internal processes and encourage improvement
- Self-starter - demonstrates good use of initiative
- Support for BAU teams during contingency situations.
- Relevant qualifications desirable but not essential (CF1 & FA2 or equivalent, QPA, MDPSA, DPA, CPC, DPC)
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and services and retirement expertise to more than 2.5 million customers globally. As a privately held, purpose-driven company with a 50-year heritage, we think generationally and invest for the long term. Operating in more than 25 countries and with $739.9 billion in total assets, our clients range from central banks, sovereign wealth funds, large corporates, financial institutions, insurers and wealth managers, to private individuals.
Our Workplace & Personal Financial Health business provides individuals, advisers and employers with access to world-class investment choices, third-party solutions, administration services and pension guidance. Together with our Investment Solutions & Services business, we invest $567 billion on behalf of our clients. By combining our asset management expertise with our solutions for workplace and personal investing, we work together to build better financial futures.
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We are proud of our inclusive culture and encourage applications from the widest mix of talent, whatever your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, social background and more.
As a flexible employer, we trust our people to perform their role in the way that works best for them, our clients and our business. We are a disability-friendly company and would welcome a conversation with you if you feel you might benefit from any reasonable adjustments to perform to the best of your ability during the recruitment process and beyond. Data as at 31 March 2021. Read more at https://www.fidelityinternational.com/
Applying to this Job Role: Please note you are only required to upload your CV/Resume to the application screen.