Auditor – Financial Reporting - Investment Banking. A niche consultancy are helping a major investment banking client conduct audits around their financial reporting processes and have an opportunity for an Auditor to play a key role in the planning and execution of audit assignments.
You will work across financial reporting processes for treasury, finance and liquidity risk reporting being responsible for the hands-on execution of audits and feeding into action plans.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years audit experience within global financial services
- Internal or external audit experience for financial reporting or financial statements
- ACA fully qualified or related full accountancy qualification
- Management accounting experinece
- Ideally Big 4 trained
- Degree educated or higher
This is a £450-540/day contract role initially for six months.