* Make architectural and design decisions * Management of large datasets * Develop and test your code (API development) (Go)
Backend Engineer (Go)
- Make architectural and design decisions
- Management of large datasets
- Develop and test your code (API development) (Go)
- Apply security best practices
- Setup and maintain deployment pipelines (CircleCI, Github Actions) and processes
- Setup and support relevant cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure, Terraform)
- Monitor and support your applications
We are a cross-skilled team of product, design, engineering and data experts. We help our partners build, deliver and support digital products and services.
We support digital transformation across all business sectors including: healthcare, energy and utilities, telecom and media, retail and transport, public sector, defense, manufacturing, financial services and insurance.
European number one in cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, we provide end-to-end orchestrated hybrid cloud, Big data, business applications and digital workplace solutions through our Digital Transformation Factory.
- Strong programming experience with Go
- You enjoy learning about the customer's pains and gains, and building products which solve real-world problems.
- You can work autonomously in a small cross-functional team and can communicate well with team members.
- Equally you are able to effectively contribute to technology decisions across multiple teams.
- You are firmly focussed on delivering business value and results to end-users.
- You have prior experience building greenfield products for unfamiliar industries with backend tech (Go).
- Familiar with the entire software development lifecycle (Go)
- Experience working in start-ups or large corporations (ideally both!) is also a huge benefit.
- You can demonstrate a broad knowledge of available modern technologies and like to experiment with finding the best solution for specific tasks outside your core skill set.
For further information or to register your interest, call Gavin Savage on 07841667636 or send across your CV to Gavin.Savage@ansonmccadecom
Role: Backend Engineer (Go)
Reference: AMC /GSA/Go678
Day Rate: £550.00 - £600.00
Contact: Gavin Savage