* Become a part of our revolutionary HealthTech Start-up building a product that is positively impacting lives globally - currently we have circa 10m users! * We are dedicated to transforming the way traditional HC is viewed, championing the use of AI and machine learning. * You'll be working alongside a small but passionate group of talented individuals in a modern, relaxed central London office, enjoying flexible working, office dogs, and free breakfast.
Business Analyst (HealthTech, MediTech, Start-up, Regulatory, MDD, MDR)
- Become a part of our revolutionary HealthTech Start-up building a product that is positively impacting lives globally - currently we have circa 10 million users!
- We are dedicated to transforming the way traditional healthcare is viewed and championing the use of AI and machine learning.
- You'll be working alongside a small but passionate group of talented designers, engineers, researchers and analysts in a modern, relaxed central London office, enjoying flexible working, office dogs, and free breakfast.
- You'll get 25 days holidays, a pension and stock options in the future.
More about us:
- We one of the fastest-growing, bleeding-edge HealthTech start-ups in the UK, consistently being nominated and winning awards for our innovation in the industry, and are now scaling our client base rapidly -with over 9.2 million users!
- Our goal is to provide solutions for our customers that are affordable, accessible and easy to use.
- Our debut product is revolutionising a key area of the healthcare industry, using AI to mould the product to every user and their needs in a way that they can handle their recovery.
- Thanks to some significant early business successes, we are seeking to expand our dynamic, proactive workforce with a similarly-minded mission-driven Business Analyst who is keen to change the world and make a difference
- We like to provide an open and transparent working environment to our colleagues, that encourage ingenuity and collaboration
- You will be paid a competitive salary, 25 days holiday allowance, stock options in the future, pension, flexible working and a relaxed environment, also free breakfast and coffee daily (when in the office)
- In joining us, we want you to love your job and have the environment to thrive, you'll be working with some of the most innovative and experienced professionals from the healthcare industry, allowing you to learn new skills and develop your career
The Business Analyst (HealthTech, MediTech, Regulatory, Start-up, MDR, MDD) Role:
- As Business Analyst (HealthTech, MediTech, Regulatory, Start-up, MDD, MDR) you will be playing a pivotal mission-critical role, assisting us to deliver our goals by analysing requirements, streamlining business processes, recommending system controls and protocols and designing/ delivering documentation to support them
- You will be supporting a key function, analysing the overall feature and regulatory roadmap across all teams that are working with cutting edge tech and science through to the clinical team who are delivering robust, digital-first triage protocols
- You'll be acting as the "go-to" person in collaboration between data scientists, developers, designers, clinicians and operations
- Managing the product backlog, under the direction of stakeholders
- Writing and maintaining user stories
- Support the Release Management processes and Testing/QA processes
- Promote Agile best practices
A bit about you:
- You must have demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst within a regulated technology company
- You will have previous start-up experience
- You will have experience working with Developers, AI/Data Science and UX/UI teams to discuss system architecture, user stories, workflows etc
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships
- Highly organised with great project management skills
Some experience you may have:
- Knowledge working with strict regulations such as GDPR, ISO270001, ISO13485 and ISO62304
- Exposure to Medical Device Regulation(MDD/MDR)
- Experience in either product management or project management
If you want to be a part of something revolutionary - on your road to a very successful interesting career, please get in touch with me (Emily) on: or click to apply.
Salary: up to £65,000 + package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Emily Watkins
Business Analyst (HealthTech, MediTech, Regulatory, Start-up, MDD, MDR)